With an affordable budget in mind, this toolkit will suit individuals, start-ups, or small organisations that need to get their venture off the ground in as little as three weeks. This toolkit contains all the basic essential tools needed to get you going.
We’ll kick your project off with a discovery session to establish an understanding of your audience and their needs, and how we can align these with your business goals. From the information gathered we’ll develop your digital resources, including a basic website of up to 8 pages.
Your toolkit also includes a set of coordinated social media assets (profile and cover images), optimised for each channel. We’ll set you up on an e-marketing platform, integrate it with your website, and build a basic campaign template so that you can grow and connect directly with your audience.
Finally, we empower you to take control of your online enterprise. Firstly we’ll train you to update and maintain your WordPress website in a personal 1:1 training session. This will include how to add new content as well as guiding you through optimising your website for search engines (basic SEO). Secondly, we’ll provide you with an easy-to-follow simple digital strategy and planner so that you can maximise the potential of your online reach.
Price: £1,950 (plus vat)
Digital toolkit includes:
- Basic website (up to 10 pages)
- Social media assets (coordinated cover and profile images)
- E-marketing (setup, basic template, and integration with website)
- Simple digital strategy and planner
Who this toolkit is for:
- Start-Up businesses
- Small charities / causes
- Professional individuals and consultants
How is it different from our other solutions?
- Slimmer process as provide a style guide and design as we build the website in the browser
- No lead-generation campaigns
- No on-site SEO
- No complex functionality such as eCommerce, membership or custom development
- Branding or design services
- Website consultation
- Support and care plan
£1,950 plus VAT
from £4,500 plus VAT
from £7,500 plus VAT
|Social media assets|
|Email marketing integration and template(s)|
|Digital marketing strategy and planner|
|Discovery and definition process|
|Iterative design process|
|Lead-generation campaign page(s)|