Small, simple, brochure-style websites for quick turnaround.
Beautiful needn’t be complicated! Let us help you get up and running with a fresh new website, that saves you time and money.
Do you want to get started with your website without the hefty price tag and project timescales? Go ahead with our Quick Launch Package. Receive a personal planning session to decide on the important details like your domain name, hosting, styling, and content structure.
Once you have all your content together, we’ll build your website in as little as three weeks. Before launch, we’ll provide you with one-to-one training so that you’ll be in complete control of your website.
- For small (less than 10 pages) simple websites to promote your services or cause
- Quick turnaround, as little as 3 weeks
- We discuss your requirements with you and then design and build your website around your content
- Mailing list integration
- SEO friendly
- Mobile responsive
- Integration with your social media
Simple Website Pricing
|Up to 3 pages||Up to 6 pages||Up to 9 pages|
|£750 plus VAT||£1,125 plus VAT||£1,500 plus VAT|
If you need a full design process or if you want to sell physical or digital goods please see our fully inclusive digital solutions.
- Basic website (up to 10 pages)
Who is it for?
- New businesses, just looking to get started (or minimum viable website)
- Consultants and Professionals looking for their first website or to refresh their existing website
- Bloggers looking to start their blog or to refresh the look of their blog
- People looking to transfer their existing website to WordPress
How is it different to our other solutions?
- Lower investment
- Much quicker turnaround
- Slimmer process. We design as we build the website in the browser
- No digital assets/tools
- No complex functionality such as eCommerce, membership or custom development
- Branding or design services
- Website consultation
- Support and care plan
from £750 plus VAT
£1,950 plus VAT
from £4,500 plus VAT
from £7,500 plus VAT
|Social media assets|
|Email marketing integration and template(s)|
|Digital marketing strategy and planner|
|Discovery and definition process|
|Iterative design process|
|Lead-generation campaign page(s)|