Our toolkits are a set of marketing assets customised and designed to help you reach and grow your audience through your website, social media channels, and e-marketing platform.
Starting with a discovery session we’ll discuss and identify your target audience, what their online behaviours are, and how your business will meet their needs. We will then align these with your business goals to define the best solution for you and specify what assets you need.
Your toolkit components will then be designed through an iterative design process, and a set of final designs presented to you. Finally, we will customise, upload your assets, and configure your templates.
Once all your tools are in place and are up and running, we’ll provide you with an easy-to-follow engagement strategy and planner. This will allow you to measure the success of your lead generation campaign and audience engagement.
Build your toolkit based on your engagement or business needs
|Toolkit Pricing Guide
|Coordinated social media assets (profile & cover) – optimised for all platforms
|MailChimp e-mail template, newsletter, sign-up integration
|Eye-catching dynamic promotional banner for social media
|Lead-generation campaign (landing page on your WordPress website)
|On-site SEO for your WordPress website (using Yoast) including training
|Set-up Google Analytics on your WordPress website
|Simple engagement strategy and planner
*Prices are dependent on how many assets are required, or the number of templates or pages that need to be configured. The prices above are based on the minimum required.
Digital toolkit components we offer:
- Social media assets (coordinated cover and profile images)
- E-marketing email templates and/or newsletter templates
- Eye-catching dynamic promotional banners for social media
- Lead-generation website landing page(s)*
- On-site website SEO*
- Setup of Google analytics
- Simple digital strategy including lead-generation campaign and planner
*Within an existing WordPress website
Who this toolkit is for:
- Small-medium-enterprises (SMEs)
- Businesses that want a more user-centric approach
- Charities and not-for-profits that need to engage with multiple stakeholders