Whether you’re starting a new venture or looking to revitalise an existing website we can help with a range of packages depending on your budget and requirements.
All our websites:
- Use the WordPress content management system (CMS) – the most popular CMS on the web today
- Use the Genesis Framework from StudioPress – a secure and fast foundation for the theme of your website
- Are mobile responsive – so they look just as good on your mobile phone as your desktop computer
- Easy to use – so you can keep your content fresh and up to date
- Search engine friendly – with efficient and well-structured code and tools to help you to optimise your content
- HTTPS enabled – if your web host offers the free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate we install and configure your website to run using HTTPS
- Come with optional website care plans – for ongoing support and maintenance of your website
Want to be completely involved in the website build process then consider our Website Workshop package. You’ll get a planning and advice session (1.5 hours) to discuss domain names, hosting, content structure and design based on your requirements. Once you have all your content together, you’ll work with us to build your website over two 5-hour days.
As you’ll be working with us on a one-to-one basis you’ll get all the information you need to be in complete control of your website.
Additional 2.5 hour sessions can be purchased if you need extra time.
This package is ideal for simple ‘brochure-style’ websites. max 10 pages. It is for new website and refreshing simple existing websites.
From £825 +vat
Need a quick turn-around for your website then consider our Quick Launch package. You’ll get a planning and advice session (1.5 hours) to discuss domain names, hosting, content structure and design based on your requirements.
Send us your content once you have it all together and over a period of two weeks we’ll build your website. Your website will be designed around your content, message and call to action.
Once your website is ready you come in for a 2.5 hour review and training session where we go through the website making any adjustments required and provide you with training so you can keep your website up to date. At the end of this session your website will be launched.
This package is ideal for simple ‘brochure-style’ websites, max 10 pages. It is for new website and refreshing simple existing websites.
From £1,500 +vat
Need more help and advice on what your website needs, or need a more complex website to sell products, events or content then our Go Pro package is best for you.
We work with you to understand your goals and your target market’s needs, and with those in mind we plan your website design and content structure. We provide a home page visual customised for your branding and content. Once we have your content we build your website. Prior to launch we provide you with training so that you are fully comfortable with using and managing your website.
Price depends on requirements.
Website Care Plans
For all the websites we build, we offer ongoing support and maintenance via our website care plan.
If you do not wish to take out a website care plan we also offer ad-hoc support if and when you need it, on an hourly rate.